Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Master Knitter Level 1 is in the mail















Yup, I finished all of the requirements for Master Knitter Level 1 and mailed off my package this morning. Now I wait---for the evaluation and the do-overs! I really learned alot during this exercise, and I recommend it for anyone who wants to try it. It is somewhat intimidating to send your work for evaluation and criticism, but I think that it is an important part of the learning process. Here's a picture of my notebook.
the swatches
the questions
the report
and the project, a hat!
I'll keep you posted on the results!
Gonna take a few days off during the Labor Day Week--my son, his wife, and our new grandson are coming to visit. Connie will have the shop!
As always, if we can do anything to help you with your knitting needs, all you have to do is ask!

No comments: